Kingsthorpe Plumbing & Heating
by David Roberts
01604 930837

Your enquiry
Your email address

Contact Us

The law states that you must be on the Gas Safe Register to carry out gas work in the UK. This register has replaced the Corgi register

Always use a Gas Safe registered engineer for any gas work in your home – and check their unique licence card.
Make sure your gas appliances are safety checked and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, or at least once a year.
If you live in rented accommodation, your landlord must arrange for a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out a safety check every year on all gas appliances. You should be given a copy of the safety certificate before you move in or within 28 days of the safety check. If you don’t have this certificate, ask your landlord.
Install an audible carbon monoxide alarm, which will alert you if dangerous levels are present in your home.
If you smell gas or think there might be a gas leak: turn off the gas at the meter, extinguish naked flames, open windows and leave the area. Seek medical advice if you feel unwell. Call the Gas Emergency Freephone number 0800 111 999.

To find and check a Gas Safe registered engineer, visit or call 0800 408 5500.

Our Gas Services

Bathrooms Northampton ~ Leaks Northampton ~ Plumbing Northampton ~ Plumbers Northampton